Sometimes buying a product from an other country is cheaper get it from a national store. Curiua.com is a comparator which tells you where to buy the product you want at the best price in Europe.
You want to apply to Deliveroo job? Use a referral code for a £50 bonus, paid once you finish your first 20 drops
When working for Deliveroo you will be:
- Self-employed and free to work to your own availability.
- Working in a small area.
- Getting a great rider app (for iOS and Android) so you can manage your own orders.
- Free from dealing with cash (apart from tips – which you keep, of course!)
- Using high-quality gear and equipment – like phone holders, protective clothing, helmets & lights.
- You’ll receive competitive fees of up to £16 per hour, depending on location.
What you need to join Deliveroo
- First of all, a bicycle or scooter/motorbike (with relevant safety equipment)
- A Smartphone – iPhone 4s or above or Android 4.3 or above
- and the right to work in the UK
Enter the code
“ST34840” MA66542 or GE52329 or see codes in comments during your application process online at https://deliveroo.co.uk/apply
T&Cs apply. Paid after 20 orders.
Moreover, depending on your work time and location, you might receive text message like:
DELIVEROO SUNDAY SUPER SURGE 20/11/16!!!
Between 15.00-22.00 across London:
Get an extra £10 when you complete 5 deliveries!
OR Get an extra £15 when you complete 12 deliveries!
OR Get an extra £30 when you complete 20 deliveries!
Log in early and stay late for the best chance to maximise your fees!
Good luck with you new Deliveroo job aventure! Wishing you the best.
Tools to Keep You Off the Net
If Facebook or Twitter easily diverts your attention when trying to write, don’t worry. These tools can help.
It’s said that Jonathan Franzen obliterated the Ethernet card in his laptop and locked himself in a drab room to avoid distractions that would divert his attention away from his manuscript. But he could have used Anti-Social instead. This tool will block you from your own temptations whenever you’re trying to write. This is how it works: Suppose you want to spend the next three hours writing. Just turn on Anti-Social, schedule it for three hours, and you’ll be blocked from distracting social media websites. Presently, this application is available only to Mac users.
This free application will block you from accessing the websites that distract you the most for a set period that you determine. Until that timer expires, you will be unable to access those sites—even if you restart your computer or delete the application.
3. Write or Die
First, you configure your writing period, word goal, and your preferred punishment should your fingers stop typing. Once the setup is complete, you’ll need to type continuously; otherwise, there will be consequences. In case you’re wondering what those consequences might be, here they are:
- Gentle Mode: A certain amount of time after you stop writing, a box will pop up, gently reminding you to continue writ- ing.
- Normal Mode: If you persistently avoid writing, you will be played a most unpleasant sound. The sound will stop if and only if you continue to write.
- Kamikaze Mode: You will need to keep writing or your work will unwrite itself. That consequence should keep everyone on track.
Use messengers like WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Skype and many more in a single app Read more
Watch Some Cat Videos, Save A Tiger
The world’s only online channel where you can watch cat videos to save wild tigers from extinction.
Visit THE KITTY at kitty.savewildtigers.org
People can also help by uploading their own cat videos to the nonprofit’s website, called The Kitty, so that the ad revenue can go directly to a tiger fund.
To learn more about wild tigers visit savewildtigers.org
“Cat videos are the online phenomenon of our time, with over 35 billion views to date and counting,” says Simon Clinton, founder of Save Wild Tigers. “We’re obsessed with them. When you put this number beside the number of tigers left in the wild, a mere 3,200, we thought it was an alarming reflection on where our priorities lie.”
Did you ever wonder where you could access the file you downloaded with popcorn time open source app?
Here is where are the downloaded movie stored for popcorn time
If you are familiar with terminal, open Terminal.app and enter the following command:
open $TMPDIR/ Read more