Monzo referral code, £5 free with this referral link
Monzo is as a bank “designed for your current lifestyle”. Get your Monzo referral code to enjoy £5 bonus.
The bank Monzo operates without a branch and offers a full-time checking account and a contactless credit card.
Monzo referral code
Update September 2019 – Monzo stopped the referral £5 referral bonus for new sign-ups. They were losing too much money with the referral bonuses…
Still looking for a bonus?
You can get £5 when you order your curve card (not another bank, just a card for all your cards, carry one for all). It’s free, add extra shopping security and give you free cashback for 3 months with the free plan, read the article about Curve
If you are looking for a bank like Monzo, you might like Monese.
Why choosing Monzo?
- It’s a real bank with all the advantage of it.
- You can deposit cash funds into your account in a Paypoint shop
- You can set direct debits (monthly payment for sport, etc.)
- The savings pot will earn you 1% interest each year, paid monthly in the pot you create.
- Protected by the Financial Services Compensation Program (FSCS), which means that your money (up to £85,000) is protected in bankruptcy of the bank.
- Set spending goals for everything from shopping to dining out (and notifications if you go over budget)
- Whether you have an overdraft, Monzo offers all customers a margin of £20 – which means that you will only start billing when the excess amount is over £20. After that, you will be charged 50 cents a day when you are discovered.
You don’t want a new bank card but a card to pay abroad during your travel, then check Revolut (hold different currencies on your card and pay and withdraw cash everywhere in the world without any fees).
Add all your bank card (debit and credit card including your Monzo card) in one single secure debit card. Only carry one card with you, that’s Curve (free account, promo code for £5 bonus + 90 days 1% cashback on 3 retailers of your choice).