Zinio is the Technology Platform for Digital Magazines, it converts magazines into digital products. London Libraries Consortium worked with Zinio to create RBdigital.
I recently find out about it at my local library and thought it’s too great not to share!
What is RBdigital / London Libraries Consortium?
RBdigital allows you to access audio books and e-Magazines for free.
If you are a member of a London Library, you can go the website to create a free account using your card number.
- Click “Create New Account”
- Enter your library card number or barcode to get started.
- Then you can access audio books and magazines for free. Directly online in your browsers or download their apps.
GET RBdigital Mobile Apps: iOS | Android | Kindle Fire
How to download old previous versions of e-Magazines on RBDigitial?
Use the website, click the magazine you wish and add the previous editions wished to your list. I will synchronise with your devices.
RBdigital Magazines, the world’s largest newsstand, offers full-color digital magazines for anytime, anywhere reading on desktops, mobile devices, and apps. Your library’s collection of popular digital magazines includes both new and backlist titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits.
- Online reading: Instantly read all current and backlist magazines on desktop and mobile browsers.
- Mobile apps: Download and read magazines on 95% of today’s mobile devices, including iOS (Apple®), Android™, and Kindle Fire™/HD/HDX.
- Backlist: Grow your collection and build a digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy browsing and checkout: Browse your library’s collection by newest issue, keyword search, genre and language to find your favorites and to discover new reading interests.
- Two ways to read: Check out magazines and read them instantly on your desktop or mobile browser — or check out and download magazines through mobile apps.
- Helpful notifications: Sign up for weekly email reminders about your favorite magazines.
- No limit and permanent checkout: Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.